PISA or Parent in Support of Arts, has evolved to provide support to the Regina Elementary and High School visual and performing arts programs. Through vigorous fundraising and promotion of the Fine Arts at Regina, PISA strives to create an enhanced artistic environment in which students can grow and thrive.
A significant portion of our proceeds goes directly to the Fine Arts programs and teachers at Regina. These funds provide:
- Equipment/supplies/activities for Art, Music, Band, Orchestra, Drama, Speech/Debate, and School Publications
- Funds for three major drama productions each year
- School improvements such as the new speaker systems in the Elementary and High School gyms, renovation of the Elementary/Jr. High Art Room, new computers for the Pub Lab, and new microphones to be used during Masses and other productions.
We are proud to be a part of purchasing the Regina Events sign, the renovation of the old cafeteria into the Fine Arts wing, the new showcases in the HS lobby, and new lighting equipment for the stage.
BECOME A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE! Class representatives attend the PISA monthly meetings to plan, organize, and recruit parent helpers from their class for upcoming events including plays, talent showcases, and fundraisers.
Please support our efforts by becoming a member of PISA and by supporting our fundraisers. Some of our major fundraisers are:
- Membership dues
- Ad space in the plays and musical programs
- Concessions and gate at the plays and musicals
- Holiday Gift wrapping at the malls
- Wreath, poinsettia and Butter Braid sale
- Cake auction
- Regal Coffee House Theater
Stay informed! Sign up to receive our e-mails by clicking on the ‘Join Regina Email List ‘ link on the Regina website.
We invite you to attend our monthly meetings:
held the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00 PM in the HS library.
Questions? Contact Kristi Finger firstname.lastname@example.org or Lorie Gillitizer email@example.com.